In an increasingly interconnected world, navigating the intricacies of global business interactions is imperative.
This half-day course focuses on improving communication between globally distributed teams and improving their effectiveness.
This approach reduces communication anxiety and fear of misinterpretation, generating confidence amongst participants that they can collaborate and problem-solve in a manner that maintains the relationship as well as achieving the task.
- The 5 Conflict Management Styles MAA Methodology:
- The Trust Equation T = (C + R = I) / S
- The Erin Meyer Global Culture Map
- The Hofstede 6-D Model.
Specifically targeted at people who deal with global stakeholders.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
- A shift in mindset to recognize culture's influence on communication and adapt our messaging, interpreting cross-cultural nuances.
- Understanding cultural misalignment's role in conflict and various conflict management styles.
- Enhanced proactivity and the confidence to express concerns without compromising credibility.
Please contact the Training Team for the next available dates for this course. Register your interest by completing the form.