ITIL® 4 Foundation Overview
- Introduction to ITIL®
- Key Concepts of ITIL®
The ITIL® Framework
- The Four dimensions of Service Management
- The ITIL® Service Value System
The ITIL® Guiding Principals
- Focus on value
- Start where you are
- Progress iteratively with feedback
- Collaborate and promote visibility
- Think and work holistically
- Keep it simple and practical
- Optimize and automate
The ITIL® Service Value System
- The Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
Key ITIL® Practices
- Continual improvement
- Service Level Management
- Change control
- Incident management
- Service Request Management
- Service desk
- Problem Management
Other ITIL® Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
This course is designed for anyone who needs an understanding of IT Service Management to help deliver better value to customers.
It is appropriate for all IT staff and management, as well as customers who work closely with IT to support business requirements.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification and who want to prepare for ITIL® 4 Foundation exam.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
- Gain expertise in IT Service Management best practices.
- Learn the holistic Service Value System (SVS) approach.
- Leverage concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management.
- Acquire knowledge of ITIL® 4's guiding principles, dimensions, and practices.
- Your enrollment in this class includes an ITIL® 4 Certification Examination voucher to be redeemed when you are ready to take the exam.
Please contact us for next available dates.