This Microsoft Project training course covers the following:
- Project fundamentals
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016
- Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 Environment
- Defining a new project plan
- Creating and organizing tasks
- Creating resources
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Tracking progress techniques
- View and report project status
- Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing any kind of projects.
- Professionals who are working as project managers, team leaders, or key project or team members.
Participants must have a basic knowledge of using MS Office and must have access to an MS Project license.
You will learn:
- Master Microsoft Project: Acquire proficiency in this essential project management tool.
- Efficient Project Execution: Streamline project planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Resource Optimization: Effectively allocate resources and monitor projects in real-time.
emagine Ireland has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded a Course Completion Certificate from emagine.
Completion of this course will satisfy the competency requirements for basic to intermediate use of MS Project.
Please contact the Training Team for the next available dates for this course. Register your interest by completing the form.