This Microsoft Project training course covers the following:
- Project fundamentals
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016
- Navigate the Microsoft Project 2016 environment
- Defining a new project plan
- Creating and organizing tasks
- Creating project resources
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Resolve resource conflicts
- Create a project budget
- Schedule compliance checklist
- Tracking progress techniques
- Monitoring project progress
- Controlling a project plan
- View and report project status
- Customising the application
- Best practices & tips
Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing any kind of project.
Professionals who are working as project managers, team leaders, or key project or team members.
Participants must have a basic knowledge of using Microsoft Project and must have access to a Microsoft Project license.
By the end of this course, you'll be well-equipped to effectively manage and control projects, ensuring they stay within scope, schedule, and budget.
emagine Ireland has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training, and students who successfully complete this course are awarded a Course Completion Certificate from emagine.
Completion of this course will satisfy the competency requirements for intermediate use of Microsoft Project.
Please contact the Training Team for the next available dates for this course. Register your interest by completing the form.