In our intensive PMP® Exam Preparation course, you'll delve deep into the intricacies of the PMP® exam process. From understanding the application nuances to expertly preparing and acing the exam, this course is your gateway to success.
Crafting High-Performance Teams:
Learn the art of team building, setting ground rules, and negotiating effective project agreements. Empower team members and stakeholders, even in virtual settings. Gain insights into creating shared project understanding, essential for cohesive teamwork.
Project Kick-off Strategies:
Master the selection of appropriate project methodologies and practices. Strategize, plan, and manage project scope, schedule, budget, resources, and product quality. Integrate planning activities seamlessly, manage procurement, and establish robust project governance structures.
Effective Project Execution:
Develop skills to assess and manage risks, ensuring the execution aligns with delivering significant business value. Manage communications adeptly, engage stakeholders, create vital project artefacts, and handle changes and issues efficiently. Facilitate knowledge transfer for sustained project continuity.
Team Leadership and Business Acumen:
Hone your leadership abilities by supporting team performance, resolving conflicts, and collaborating effectively with stakeholders. Learn to apply emotional intelligence, promoting team performance and fostering a positive work environment.
Understand the business landscape, manage compliance, deliver project benefits, and drive continuous process improvement.
Exam Mastery and Insider Insights:
Delve into various question types, mastering situational and double-negative questions. Acquire insider tips from industry professionals who have not only taken but excelled in the PMP® exam: complete sample questions, analysing answers for a profound understanding of the logic behind correct responses.
Embark on this transformative journey and elevate your project management career with confidence, expertise, and a PMP® certification in your grasp.
emagine's 5 Day Official PMI® PMP Exam Preparation Course is made for people preparing to sit the PMI® Project Management Professional Certification Exam.
This training course is for Project Managers who meet the PMI® Project Management Professional Certification Exam eligibility criteria of at least 3 + years of Industry experience of direct engagement in Projects.
You are an experienced Project Manager seeking formal project management certification.
You are a professional who is seeking to develop or improve your career in Project Management, and you are coming from Construction, Information Technology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Engineering or Service Industry.
All the candidates for the PMP® exam must meet the PM’s eligibility requirements, which are as follow:
- 35 hours of Formal Project Management Training. If you attend Aspira’s PMI® Project Management Professional Certification Exam Preparation Course, you will meet this requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years (36 months) of Project Management practical experience that spans over 8 years.
- If you don’t have Bachelor’s degree, you need 5 years (60 months) ) of Project Management practical experience that spans over 8 years.
- As Aspira is a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Authorized Training Partner (ATP) participants will have access to exclusive PMI-developed, licensed and approved PMP® exam preparation training content.
- All participants will be provided assistance with PMI® membership, and PMP® Application process.
- Participants will earn 35 hours of accredited project management training required by PMI® in order to sit the PMP® Exam.
- Access to practice exam questions to assist participants in identifying areas for focused study.
- Aspira provides an online (and phone) support as necessary from a PMI® ATP PMP® certified trainer to make sure your PMP® Certification is achieved.
- Aspira offers courses in-house, virtual or at selected training locations. All courses can be tailored to meet client needs.
List of available dates for the Certified Project Manager Exam Preparation course:
This course will be delivered virtually in half-day slots, using industry-leading collaborative software or in class for 5 days. There will be engaging and interactive activities before, during and after each training session.
Please get in touch with the Training Team for the next available dates for this course. Register your interest by completing the form.