This ½ day Strategic Thinking course covers the following content:
- Identify vision, mission, objectives strategy and tactics.
- As a leader, identify your area of focus.
- Develop a strategy for an identified key objective/initiative.
- Think creatively to develop compelling strategies.
- Create an implementation plan to achieve the defined strategy.
- Execute your strategy.
Team Leaders, Project Managers and Senior Leaders
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
As a leader within your organization, you'll develop the discernment to clearly define your primary focus areas, meticulously articulate vision, mission, and objectives, and devise a blend of strategies and tactics.
These acquired skills are the catalysts for tangible business growth, ensuring that your strategic goals are achieved successfully.
Please contact the Training Team for the next available dates for this course. Register your interest by completing the form.